STORE RE-OPENING + SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
As we begin to welcome people back into our store for shopping and curbside pick-ups, we are following CDC, state and local guidelines in our stores. We love our customers and employees and are taking these measures to ensure the safety of our community.
Masks are required for all customers and employees (we have disposable ones available for your use).
We are limiting the number of customers in the shop at a time to 2 groups (max of 2 shoppers per group). We can help you choose what to try!
All tried-on and returned items are being held for 24 hours and thoroughly steamed to disinfect.
We are washing our hands frequently and always after each customer interaction. We have hand sanitizer and gloves available for guests to do the same.
We are maintaining social distance of 6 feet. Our floor is marked to indicate spacing.
All employees are having their temperature taken when entering work via a no-touch thermometer. Any person with a temperature over 100 degrees F will be sent home for a 14-day quarantine.
We are frequently disinfecting commonly touched surfaces through the day, and we are regularly cleaning the store.
HOW TO SHOP THE GREAT.
Click here for store hours and locations.
- Limit of 2 shopping groups at a time (max of 2 shoppers per group).
- Masks are required for all shoppers and employees (we have one for you if you forget!)
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Please maintain 6 feet from all individuals in-store.
- Please respect a try-on limit of 6 garments.
- All handled garments will be held for 24 hours and steamed before returning to the sales floor.
- Returns will be held for 24 hours before processing.
- Contactless checkout available! Please, no cash.
- For THE GREAT. on Melrose, please call 424.302.0558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for curbside pick-up.
- For THE GREAT. on Abbot Kinney, please call 424.252.9019 or email email@example.com to place an order for curbside pick-up.
- We will email or call you when your order is ready for pick-up. You can pick up your order between 12 and 4pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
- When you arrive, please call us to notify us of your arrival. A team member will place your order in the designated pick-up area.
- Be sure to wear a mask and wait for our team member to distance themselves from the pick-up area before approaching.
- As always, you can shop here at thisisthegreat.com. Please allow 7 - 10 days to receive your order, and an additional 7 days for embroidery orders.