As the Sales Assistant for THE GREAT. you will be responsible for day-to-day wholesale department communication to support sales team and help grow the business and brand. Communicates between multiple departments; sales, customer service, shipping, production, planning, and finance to ensure department needs are met and projects are completed in a timely manner. Ability to think creatively and problem solve to improve department needs and contribute to the growing wholesale business.
This role reports to the Head of Wholesale and partners with Wholesale Customer Service.
- Responsible for all pre-market preparations; timeline and delivery of seasonal sales and marketing collateral.
- Partner with marketing team on sales tools deliverables as early as possible pre-market.
- Market invites and eblasts
- Provide images for website updates
- Compile information to create seasonal line sheets in Joor & NuOrder
- Ensure timely delivery for Look Books and samples
- Responsible for tracking timeline with production for SMS sample delivery to showrooms; distributor and domestic. Partner on shipping documentation and communication with production.
- Coordinate samples and training materials for scheduled seasonal line reviews.
- Manage ATS reporting for wholesale selling to drive monthly growth.
- Distribution of report to team every other day
- Work with planning to have goods transferred into appropriate warehouse
- Work in tandem with CSR to ensure goods are filled and shipped
- Communicate daily with sales team.
- Interact with customers in a professional manner that is positive, friendly, and customer service oriented as a forward-facing brand ambassador.
- Manage sample needs for Major accounts for marketing initiatives.
- Provide Digital assets to accounts as requested for any ecommerce and marketing needs
- Monitor Ecommerce accounts for proper representation of product; correct MSRP, images, etc. Alert sales rep if changes need to be made by the account.
- Provide product attribute/copy sheets to customers upon request. Request information from appropriate internal team member and return to customer.
- Work directly with Head of Wholesale on reporting, sales analysis, and special projects to build growth and implement strategy
- Build out EDI catalog templates and upload to GXS/Intertrade to ensure master data is in sync
- Review account requests for swaps and returns to determine next steps.
- Manage RLM system information for customers to ensure accuracy and gather updates as needed. Order entry and maintenance as needed.
- Participate in team meetings with sales and customers from time to time, as directed.
- +2 years of experience in the fashion industry or wholesale business exposure.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Office.
- Passion for fashion and interest in wholesale business development and sales.
- Has a commitment to follow-through in a timely manner, respond quickly, and be flexible when change needs to be implemented.
- Understands the fashion business has peak intensity periods throughout the year.
- Creative thinker, solutions oriented, and able to communicate clearly & efficiently with colleagues and customers.
- Desire to learn, build professional business experience and reach goals.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.