Social Media Manager
As the Social Media Manager for THE GREAT. you will be responsible for building community engagement while overseeing creative assets on all social media channels by building a comprehensive social strategy and leading the execution of innovative and engaging social media campaigns.
You will manage our social content calendar to maximize brand reach, engagement, and grass-roots efforts while working across all creative disciplines to bring the brand vision and voice to life as it relates to the brand pillars, mission, and product strategies. This position knows how to tell stories, on any platform, that drive authentic engagement.
This role reports directly to the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Work cross-departmentally to build a compelling social media strategy and posting cadence across all social channels, aligning with collection launch schedules.
- Collaborate with the Creative Content Manager on the planning and execution of all social assets to ensure on-brand storytelling and seamless execution.
- Responsible for the orchestration and execution of visual assets for the brand across all social platforms.
- Create and manage the library of internally generated assets. Developing assets that bring together our product and vision along with mood boards, pulling inspiration, and other imagery that makes for compelling storytelling.
- Manage creative and social needs based on THE GREAT’s marketing calendar. Working closely with the wider marketing and creative teams to bring the co-founder’s vision to life.
- Create a monthly social content calendar that is in line with the brand’s marketing efforts.
- Identify new opportunities for original social content, relative to industry trends.
- Oversee reporting and analyze the performance of social media initiatives, including channel growth, impressions, engagements, referral traffic, and conversions. Create regular reports to share with internal leadership teams.
- Understand and monitor social media metrics, research, and advise on new platforms that the brand could integrate to contribute to conversion and engagement.
- Lead the daily publishing and boosting schedule and monitor analytics for all platforms.
- Responsible for daily social media management including asset creation, posting, reposting, and community management (which includes weekends).
- Define the brand voice and identity on social to be carried out across brand social media channels.
- Contribute to the creative writing of social posts and stories.
- Coordinate with the customer service team on social listening and response strategy.
- Participate in photoshoots, events, in-office to provide onsite social media coverage.
- Define tactics to support a full omnichannel brand experience on social that echoes the brand’s retail presence.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing and creative team for an integrated influencer & social strategy.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a social media marketing and/or community management role.
- Expert knowledge of all major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and SnapChat), best practices/trends, and reporting tools.
- Ability to tell compelling stories with posts and images.
- Proven history developing and managing strategies and campaigns to grow social media audiences and engagement.
- Experience with illustrator and photoshop.
- Experience using social media analytics tools.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with good storytelling instincts.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to maintain a brand voice.
- Enthusiasm, creativity, patience, good judgment, and flexibility in their work.
- Insights on the latest digital trends and best practices.
- Must work well under pressure both autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Experience crafting, packaging, and scheduling messages for all major social media platforms with digital analytics tools a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.