Sales Supervisor - Studio City
THE GREAT. is Emily Current & Meritt Elliott’s multi-category advanced contemporary women’s collection. For women, by women, THE GREAT. is a casual collection that reimagines American classics with a sense of nostalgia.
THE GREAT. is seeking a full-time Sales Supervisor for our retail location in Studio City, CA.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated individual with a strong team spirit with a desire to play an active role on the sales floor and daily operations.
You will be responsible for the store's achievement of all sales goals while managing, overseeing, and reporting all operations within the store and providing a superior shopping experience for all customers.
Responsibilities & Skills We Are Looking For:
- Assisting the Store Manager with growing revenue by driving sales and business results through customer experience, employee relations, and operations that are aligned with THE GREAT retail operating principles.
- Contribute to the achievement of the store’s goals by developing and maintaining successful and profitable relationships with customers.
- Execute standard store product flow, restocking, overall back of house operations, supply needs, and daily store maintenance as directed by store management.
- Uphold visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand image daily.
- Oversee Cashwrap & POS procedures. Reconcile tills, process returns, exchanges, gift cards, and discounts accurately.
- Assist customers in determining what best fits their needs and their personal style.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our merchandise and demonstrate product expertise during the selling process.
- Analyze and present product/merchandising needs and concerns to the supervisor.
- Participate in and take an active role in executing trunk shows and in-store events.
- Demonstrate accountability, reliability, professionalism, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Create and maintain an environment that is customer and team-focused.
- Demonstrate awareness and knowledge of sales goals and current store performance.
- Adhere to, and enforce THE GREAT standards, policies, and procedures in serve, loss prevention, and maintenance.
- Ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer issues while maintaining a calm composure, even in high-stress situations. Collaborate with the leadership team to communicate customer feedback and demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer concerns in an organized fashion.
- Ensure the retail floor is always clean and presentable.
- Maintain store concepts & visual standards. Assist with the back of house duties including receiving and placing products.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy, entrepreneurial, sales-focused attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, organizational abilities
- 2-5 years of management and selling experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of store retail practices and concepts.
- Consistently practice in the principles of THE GREAT culture.
- Always maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Take accountability and ownership of actions in achieving goals.
- Adapt positively to change.
- Consistently demonstrate integrity in all actions and decisions.
- Generate and execute new ideas for driving the business.
- Understand and represent our brand in a polished and professional manner.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.