Sales Associate - West Hollywood, Part-Time
THE GREAT. is Emily Current & Meritt Elliott’s multi-category advanced contemporary women’s collection. For women, by women, THE GREAT. is a casual collection that reimagines American classics with a sense of nostalgia.
THE GREAT. is seeking part-time Sales Associates for our retail location in West Hollywood, CA.
You are responsible for delivering a transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time, and ultimately driving our business through sales. You should demonstrate a strong commitment to service, a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, fashion & style sensibility, and exceptional selling skills.
Our ideal team member will have extensive womenswear retail experience, including building genuine client relationships, driving sales, and providing flexible availability.
Responsibilities & Skills We Are Looking For:
- Achievement of personal sales and metric goals on a daily and monthly basis.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
- Ensure a high level of service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Maintaining client books that ensure your ability to further customer relationships.
- Active awareness of the rhythm of the business, not just relying on walk-in traffic but through clienteling and outreach.
- Perform daily restock as well as maintain store organization.
- Always maintains a clean and tidy selling floor.
- Replenishes inventory on the sales floor as needed.
- Supports the store's inventory processes by processing shipments, stocking shelves, replenishing the sales floor, maintaining strong organizational standards as it relates to products both in the stockroom and on the sales floor.
- Supports cash-wrap when needed to process purchases, returns, and exchanges.
- Willingness to be a team player; participates in stock room organization, merchandising & processing of shipments.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence.
- Fosters an environment of teamwork, trust, and collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Remains solution-oriented; is adaptable and flexible to changing business and store needs.
- Have a can-do attitude and love of all things THE GREAT.
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company's core values.
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency.
- 1-3 years of experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment.
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience, along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- Outgoing, highly organized, and motivated
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.