Photo Producer and Digital Asset Manager
We are a looking for an enthusiastic and organized Photo Producer and Digital Asset Manager to join THE GREAT. In this newly created role, you will be coordinating all aspects of our photoshoots from pre to post-production.
This role requires someone to be incredibly organized while managing several projects at once with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for working directly with our Marketing and Ecommerce teams as well as coordinating with internal and external partners to bring photoshoots to life and get final image assets prepared for web and print usage.
- Work closely with our marketing team to calendar shoot dates and build out the work back calendar for milestones and deadlines.
- Attend all internal pre-production meetings and coordinate next-step logistics for model castings and location scouts.
- Maintain a rolling roster of models, locations, and prop houses.
- Partner with our internal product development team to coordinate all sample availability for shoots.
- Coordinate calendar and scheduling needs for style-outs, film editing, etc.
- Update the shoot budget with current estimates and actuals, and work within a budget for all planning.
- Build out the final shot list including end file naming convention for the on-set team.
- Coordinate the post-production workflow from the raw image to file upload.
- Coordinate scheduling for film editing and create a clear tagging convention for the organization.
- Export all images and maintain an organized system through each stage of retouching and cropping.
- Coordinate workflow for external editing services.
- Receive and organize images through each step of the process creating a clear archive for the eCommerce and creative team to work from.
- 2-3 years of experience working with image assets in a company or studio setting.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter who loves working on multiple projects, cross-functionally and can take initiative to run with direction.
- Must be incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and take pride in one’s work with double checking and follow-through.
- Experience working with Capture One and Photoshop is preferable.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.