Junior Graphic Designer
THE GREAT. is looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team.
This role requires a talented graphic designer with an e-commerce background, and a strong ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment. Working directly with our Marketing team, this individual will play a critical role in THE GREAT.’s aesthetic and creative voice while working on a variety of marketing deliverables and campaign creative across all channels.
- Create branded assets to be used across various digital channels, including but not limited to; email and SMS marketing, performance marketing, social media, website design, lookbooks, mailers/catalogs, and branded assets.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of brand guidelines and standards.
- Quickly develop ideas and present concepts to internal teams, synthesizing creative feedback to iterate, revise and evolve your creative output.
- Bring knowledge of marketing design best practices to your work, while staying current on changing trends in digital design.
- Drive innovation for creative execution and brand storytelling through digital assets and while considering feedback and data-driven results.
- Work with focus and on tight deadlines while maintaining thorough attention to accuracy and detail throughout the entire process.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience, with a minimum of 2 years in e-commerce/apparel. Fashion industry experience preferred.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating how you’ve brought a brand to life; email design, website wireframes, and mockups, social media content, signage, brand collateral, etc.
- Experienced with Adobe Suite
- Familiar with, and interested in developing, best practices for all major marketing channels
- Multitasking, time management, and organization skills enable you to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of study
- Passion for creative direction, digital storytelling, and editorial design
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.
If you are interested please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.