Los Angeles based Emily Current + Meritt Elliott have been business partners for almost two decades. Known for their authentic and optimistic approach to both design and life, their journey as entrepreneurs, brand builders, stylists and designers have led them to their most proud achievement to date - a fully realized women's collection, aptly called, THE GREAT.
As the Ecommerce Coordinator for THE GREAT. you work to support the day-to-day Ecommerce tasks of our website as well as marketing related efforts. You are responsible for uploading and modifying products, implementing promotions & marketing content, conversion rate and performance improvement initiatives. You will collaborate cross-functionally with other teams such as Marketing and Customer Service to drive sales while creating an outstanding online experience. You are a self-starter who takes initiative and have a deep desire to learn about all things Ecommerce.
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce & the Assistant Ecommerce Manager, you will be crucial part of this growing team and business.
- Upload of all site content and products based off of marketing and product launch calendars
- Coordinate all web images including folder organization prior to product uploads
- Help create and maintain launch calendars as well as marketing calendar
- Assist with QA of all on-site dev initiatives
- Partner with production and logistics team and understand INDC dates plus prep any pre-order styles
- Provide support for miscellaneous web projects including select reporting
- Execute and review merchandise presentations on-site to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing and tags are accurate
- Work cross functionally with the creative team and help manage marketing assets as well as scheduling of Emails & Texts
- Act as a liaison to customer service team to provide excellent client care and resolve all concierge situations
- Help plan product collections, pages, content updates and featured shops based on inventory needs and marketing priorities
- Manage product launch calendar alongside the Assistant Ecommerce Manager while aligning with marketing team on key initiatives
- Assist with the promotional set-ups including aligning site features with email and promotional calendar
- Partner with Customer Service team to help improve the customer journey both online and offline
- Support both Ecommerce & Marketing team members in tasks and projects, as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1+ years of experience in fast-phased Ecommerce field.
- Previous experience with digitally based apparel/accessories businesses.
- Collaborative, communicative, and organized team player, adept at working with a wide range of personalities and teams and balancing multiple priorities at once.
- A quick learner who takes initiative and is excited about the fast-paced Ecommerce world.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and can navigate ambiguity and set clear priorities.
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Microsoft Office.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Generous clothing discount and allowance.