Assistant Store Manager - West Hollywood
THE GREAT. is Emily Current & Meritt Elliott’s multi-category advanced contemporary women’s collection. For women, by women, THE GREAT. is a casual collection that reimagines American classics with a sense of nostalgia.
THE GREAT. is seeking a full-time Assistant Store Manager for our retail location in West Hollywood, CA.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated individual with a strong team spirit with a desire to play an active role on the sales floor and daily operations.
You are responsible for ensuring a consistently memorable shopping experience while generating meaningful revenue and positive profit for the store.
Responsibilities & Skills We Are Looking For:
- Assisting the Store Manager with growing revenue by driving sales and business results through customer experience, employee relations, and operations that are aligned with THE GREAT retail operating principles.
- Contribute to the achievement of the store’s goals by developing and maintaining successful and profitable relationships with customers.
- Execute standard store product flow, restocking, overall back of house operations, supply needs, and daily store maintenance as directed by store management.
- Uphold visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand image daily.
- Oversee Cashwrap & POS procedures. Reconcile tills, process returns, exchanges, gift cards, and discounts accurately.
- Assist customers in determining what best fits their needs and their personal style.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our merchandise and demonstrate product expertise during the selling process.
- Analyze and present product/merchandising needs and concerns to the supervisor.
- Participate in and take an active role in executing trunk shows and in-store events.
- Demonstrate accountability, reliability, professionalism, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Create and maintain an environment that is customer and team-focused.
- Demonstrate awareness and knowledge of sales goals and current store performance.
- Adhere to, and enforce THE GREAT standards, policies, and procedures in serve, loss prevention, and maintenance.
- Ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer issues while maintaining a calm composure, even in high-stress situations. Collaborate with the leadership team to communicate customer feedback and demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer concerns in an organized fashion.
- Ensure the retail floor is always clean and presentable.
- Maintain store concepts & visual standards. Assist with the back of house duties including receiving and placing products.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy, entrepreneurial, sales-focused attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, organizational abilities.
- 2-5 years management and selling experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of store retail practices and concepts.
- Consistently practice in the principles of THE GREAT culture.
- Always maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Take accountability and ownership of actions in achieving goals.
- Adapt positively to change.
- Consistently demonstrate integrity in all actions and decisions.
- Generate and execute new ideas for driving the business.
- Understand and represent our brand in a polished and professional manner.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive wage + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.